(click logo to check it out.)
NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
To our valued customers;
I hope you and your families have stayed safe during these unprecedented times. It has been very challenging but through this Planet Ice has been working hard and became an industry leader in North America on re-opening facilities in a safe and responsible manner. Currently in British Columbia we have 7 ice sheets open and shortly another 3 will come online. With strict restrictions and support from our players, guardians & skill providers the youth within our communities are back playing the game we all love!
We are now focused on getting our adult players back in the facilities and on the ice. As we continue to look at different options, as more information becomes available daily, please email the League Coordinator at your facility any questions, comments or ideas on how you would like to see adult hockey shape up for the 2020/21 season. We have a very passionate group of Team Reps and we appreciate your feed back.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at Planet Ice in the near future!
Chris Herie – League Coordinator, Planet Ice [email protected]
Team Payment Schedule
- $2,500 due Sept 1, 2019
- $2,500 due Oct 1, 2019
- $2,500 due Nov 1, 2019
- $2,500 due Dec 1, 2019
- $2,499 due Jan 15, 2020
Player Registration Procedure
With this new process all players will need a valid e-mail address.
- Team Reps must put players on the roster with valid e-mail address.
- Players will then get an e-mail from Hockey Community.
- Player will then login to confirm the e-mail address and accept the Waiver and fill out their profile,
- Then the player must go to the office before their next game to get a league helmet sticker.This will indicate to the officials that the player is fully registered.
- If a new player comes when the office is closed, they may play by giving the scorekeeper their info, Phone # and E-mail address so we can send them the reg. info. and then sign gamesheet which accepts the Waiver.
Players of the Game
- Each game we will choose a player from each team for the player of the game. those players will receive a great prize plus 5 pts in the POG standings.
- After each game players MUST line up on their blue line for the POG presentations. (teams who do not line will not receive their POG for that game)
- Each month we will also draw from the monthy POG winners for a PAHL Gift.
- At the of the season the top POG winner on each team will receive a gift from the PAHL.
- the PAHL will now supply the pucks for warm up and games. so no more hauling pucks to the rink!
Important League Info
- All Players must be registered to play in the league.
- Do not go on the ice until the scorekeeper or referee buzz you on.
- There is NO SMOKING in the dressing rooms ($300 fine first offence, $500 if it is pot., league expulsion on 2nd offence)
- There is NO Drinking of alcohol in the Parking lot.
- NEW forfeit fines.
- More the 48 hrs notice. $50
- less then 24 hrs notice. $75
- No notice will be $100
- the league is not responsible for forfeits.
- All players are required to have a matching jersey with a number.
- Please read the rules located on the league info button on the Planet Ice Website.
- *New* All Players MUST play 12 regular season games to be eligable for play-offs.
- In case of injury a team may pick up a goalie for play-offs with league approval.
- Overtime Rule, 5:00 min. 3 on 3. Including Play-offs
- Players who receive 3 penalties in a game will be ejected from that game. (used to be 4)
Franchise Player Rule
- A player playing on a higher division team may qualify for play-offs for a team in a lower division that is more than 2 divisions apart if they play 20 of the leagues 32 games with the lower division team.
- If a player plays 20 games then that team is being tiered based on the franchise player in the lineup and is now part of the makeup of the team.
- Anything lower than the 65% mark the player will not qualify for play-offs with the lower division team and still play on the higher division team.
- A player who qualifies for both a higher divisions team (a team more than 2 divisions apart) and a lower division team but does not get in the franchise player status may choose to play play-off with the lower division team but cannot play any play-off games with the higher division team at any time during the play-offs.
Social Media Rule
- Any Social Media misconduct such as trolling , bullying, threating, racial comments or statements found not appropriate by Planet Ice league and facility management related to Planet Ice social media content including but not limited to our Facebook pages, Twitter pages & hockey Community can result in league suspensions.
Other Important Info
Drinking alcohol on the players bench in NOT ALLOWED, and your team will face a suspension if your are caught with alcohol on your bench.
Any team caught smoking pot in the dressing rooms will receive a $500 fine and the team will be suspended for a game.
Players are NOT ALLOWED to stretch on the ice after the game, teams must leave the ice after the hand shake after each game. players who do not comply could receive a game misconduct.
This is a special offer from CHE for PAHL teams.
Teams must register before Feb 1st.